Qoustic Wound Therapy System™
For wounds, burns and hard & soft tissues
Arobella Medical, LLC is an innovative company committed to providing wound care professionals with sophisticated technology to manage today's most difficult cases.
The Qoustic Wound Therapy System™, patented and patent pending, uses ultrasonic energy for the selective dissection and fragmentation of tissues, wound debridement (acute and chronic wounds, burns, diseased or necrotic tissue) and cleansing saline irrigation of the site for the removal of debris, exudates, fragments, and other matter. Not only does the Qoustic Wound Therapy System™ provide a superior debriding process, but it also allows for more control over the procedure. The unique domed shape of the Qoustic Qurette™ significantly advances state-of-the-art technology by permitting controlled volumetric removal of unwanted tissue while focusing ultrasonic energy directly on the area of the wound being treated.
The Qoustic Wound Therapy System™ allows:
- Selective, precise, and gentle fragmentation of soft and hard tissues
- Preservation of healthy tissue through ultrasonic separation of damaged tissue
- Cleansing of the wound area with less pressure and pain
- Reduction of splash created by residuals of sharp debridement and saline wash
- Improvement in granulation of treated tissue
- Stable delivery of ultrasound energy during procedure
This process is directed for single (1) treatment, and total recommended treatment shall be no more than three (3) times per week; typically treatment regimen is approximately two (2) weeks or more, depending on the size and nature/condition of the treated area as well as other subject dependent factors, but may be prescribed longer on the order of a physician.
- This product has been cleared by the FDA for sale in the United States. Cleared indications for use (K062544)
- Selective dissection and fragmentation of tissue, wound debridement (acute and chronic wounds, burns, diseased or necrotic tissue), and cleansing irrigation of the site for the removal of debris, exudates, fragments, and other matter.
- Patent Pending
- Ideal for
- Wound Management
- Treating specific types of wounds including:
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Venous Insufficiency Ulcers
- Arterial Wounds
- Compromised Surgical Wounds
- Infected, Eczematous, Ulcerated or Devitalized Skin
The Qoustic Wound Therapy System™ is only to be used with sterile saline, which is widely available for purchase from medical suppliers.
- Generator power source: 120-240~, 50-60Hz
- Converter Power Output: <50 watts
- Max Amplitude 50 – 70 μm
- Frequency: 35kHz (±2kHz)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 50°C at a maximum relative humidity of 90% (non-condensing)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40°C at a maximum relative humidity of 90% (non-condensing)
Generator: 12.5 lbs; Handheld Applicator: 1.5 lbs
Generator: 8 in x 10 in x 4 in; Handheld Applicator: 9 in x 1.3 in ∅
Information and support:
Call customer service at 1-866-968-6370.
US Federal law restricts this device to sale, distribution, or use by or on the order of a physician. This device is only for trained personnel.
Qoustic Wound Therapy System
Product Catalog (.PDF - 0.75 MB)